Assessments can be a great way for you to explore your interests, strengths and values and learn about how your personality affects the major and career decision making process. The Career Center offers the following assessments that can be helpful in generating ideas and potential career options.
If you think an assessment might be helpful, please
contact the Career Center to
schedule a pre-assessment appointment or visit the Drop-in Office to determine if an assessment is right for you.
Strong Interest Inventory
- Explore academic majors and career options that are in line with your interests.
- Increase your job satisfaction.
- Make a career change.
- Find a balance between work and leisure.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Understand your personality type and how you relate and interact with others.
- Understand those you work with or for.
- Improve work and personal relationships.
- Increase productivity.
- Identify leadership and interpersonal communication preferences.
- Identify optimum career choice based on your personality type.
Campbell Interest and Skill Survey
- Understand how you fit into the world of work.
- Pinpoint areas of academic study that can build skills and, as a result, increase
- Assist employees who have been displaced by organizational restructuring and are
faced with a job transition.
- Identify and prioritize values that can influence satisfaction with potential jobs.